Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Soccer

Our first training sessions on Monday and Tuesday were fun. We spent a lot of time on the "rivelino" during Monday's session and Tuesday we emphasized the "scissors" move. We also played some 5v5. There are some small goals at Brandt Quirk that are perfect for 5 players sides. Our next practices are next week and we have our spring scrimmages during the week of April 8th. I had hoped to post a couple of pictures, but forgot to bring my camera...probably better this way because I'm sure I would have left it at the field... It was great to get back outside.

If there are any recruits out there who haven't heard from me in a while, it is because I have been a little preoccupied lately - Lord willing, our third child will be born tomorrow.:)
I will post a picture as soon as I am able - if the kid is cute.-C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Josh, I've been checking! So glad you posted something about your baby! I hope everything goes quickly & smoothly & wonderfully. Let us know when you get a teeny minute!