Monday, March 12, 2007

My Other Job

I have a great deal more to say on the subject of recruiting at Maranatha, but I am going to give the subject a rest for the moment.
Most people who know me are aware that I wish I were a full-time soccer coach. Some say that I practically am a full-time coach given the amount of time I spend in that area. . . However, the reality is, the majority of my families' income is generated by my real job.
A major emphasis of the Development Office at Maranatha deals with Stewardship. Personal finance, family finance, church finance and of course giving people the opportunity to invest in the ministry of Maranatha. Recently, an article was posted on our website about the Phone-A-Thon for the Annual Fund. Jessica, Karyn and Axel are a fun group of young ladies to work with.

Sorry that I have had so few posts lately. . .the pace around our house is quickening as we anticipate the soon arrival of a baby.-C

No comments: