Friday, March 16, 2007

College Investment is Longterm

Here is an interesting link related to the earning power of college grads vs those who do not earn a college degree. The thing to remember is that many times recent college grads will be surpassed in earning power by those who did not go to college, however the advantage does not last very long. By age 30, college grads are well in front - unless you work in ministry... but then the rewards are eternal.

By the way, I have had several alumni who have come to visit me in my office over the last month. Those visits are a great blessing. I might blog about it sometime.

The Spring season starts in seven days!-C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe - what a nice picture =). your pics don't help me to NOT miss soccer ya know...maybe i should stop looking at them =P. nope...couldn't do that!

Have a good day soon to be daddy of number 3!!!

Coach C said...

Thanks, Kj, we are ready for him! I would miss soccer a great deal as well, thats why I've never left...:)