Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soccer Jersey


The US Men's National team unveiled their new jersey today. Definitely has a very "Yankee" look. You don't see many pinstriped jerseys on too many other high level soccer teams. I like it. I think US soccer tries to copy foreign teams too much (see: Real Salt Lake - Real is the Spanish word for royal. It works for a team in Madrid, Spain, but a soccer team in Utah!??). The Maranatha men's and women's teams are both getting new away soccer jerseys next year. I will release a picture when they get here. - C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I don't know if I like it...on the other hand I DO love the colors on the Real jerseys :) The navy/red/yellow ones that is.
Anyway...looking forward to seeing the college ones.

Coach C said...

I can't figure out what the shorts are going to look like for the US Men.