Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Soccer Store

One of the best soccer stores in southern Wisconsin has just opened a new location in Madison. I have often visited the Stefan's Soccer location in Brookfield and I look forward to checking out their new Madison store. Sarah might have a better chance to drag me to West Towne Mall or Greatland Target now that there is also a Stefan's on the west side of Madison. Sounds like tomorrow could be a date night. . . hmmm. . .

The obligatory soccer picture.- C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey now coach...i have joined blogger =P...i just don't post as much, okay at all anymore. i have more privacy, and more freedom with pics and video on xanga - and it's easier since i've used it for a long time. I guess i could copy and paste but as far as i knew no one was really reading it .

I had said that i didn't realize tim was old enough to do all that...and i'd be praying for him =).