Monday, June 11, 2007

Dan Kaminski

Dan Kaminski was recently featured in one of our student bios on www.mbbc.edu. I had the privilege of interviewing him for the article. Check it out here. Dan is exactly the type of young man that I pray that God will bring our way. He and I have not always seen eye to eye over the years - sometimes it just takes me a while... but I have come to really appreciate Dan's leadership and desire to walk with God. He is my wife's favorite player because he is from Oregon state - doesn't take much to get on her good side. . .

Dan began his high school athletic career as a football player, but major injury as a freshman kept him from continuing on in that sport. He joined the soccer program and ended up earning MVP honors while a member of the Willamette High School varsity squad. He only started a few games during his freshman year here at Maranatha, about half of our matches his sophomore season and last year, he became our regular goalkeeper. Dan's real passion is working with wood at Peaceful Valley Woodworks and he hopes to use his marketing management degree from Maranatha for that company.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It takes alot to get on my good side--you have to be from the best state in the US! And there are not many people willing to come all the way out to Wisconsin from a paradise like that....So it narrows down my favorites by alot.

(By the way, you were not supposed to tell that Dan is my favorite.I don't think anyone knows yet.....)