Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Soccer Camps

I have been asked to be a part of the University of Wisconsin's Boy's Soccer Academy in a couple of weeks. It will be exciting to coach soccer in support of such a big program. I am also looking forward to getting more ideas for our own soccer camp here at Maranatha. It seems that I am the director or head instructor for every camp I attend and so it will be nice to play more of a supporting role during camp instruction in Madison.

I will also be instructing at the Watertown Soccer Technical Skills Camp next week. This camp is for grades 3rd through 8th - both boys and girls. If you are in the area and would like to sign up, it is not too late! - C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Coach! Then you will come to Michigan when??

Coach C said...

why would i come there? :)

Anonymous said...

We need your expertise desperately. :) You could be like a travelling coaching consultant. Ya know, I hear consultants make lots of money. :)

Coach C said...

Consultants make money...hmmm... I will give my opinion on anything to anyone who wants to pay me.