Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Graduation

Commencement is always a great time of year. It is such a blessing to see those who have persevered and finished the course get to walk across that stage and receive their diplomas. This year, we had one of our largest graduating classes of soccer players. Here is a picture of most of them. Somehow Eloe missed it... - C

Mark Scally, Steven Dow, Laura (Frazee) Shaver, Lisa Kowalcyk, Cheri (Knepp) Wredberg, Autumn Byers, Hayley McGrail, Kim Gavitt, (not pictured: Erik Eloe, Justin Monge)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i like the top picture =).

Coach C said...

Sigh...some things never change. I enjoyed seeing your parents last weekend. Only one more Kowalcyk to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the grads! I knew one of the grads when he was a child. Makes me feel old that he's graduated from college now! We had some of the young ladies in our church. We will miss them!

Coach C said...

When she was in 8th grade, someone told me that Hayley McGrail was a good soccer player. I remember thinking that there was no way that I would still be coaching by the time she came to college...now she has graduated and I am still coaching...

Anonymous said...

=P.

Does Kris still have another soccer season left? I guess she does, doesn't she - well good. Hopefully she does REALLY well next fall =P. Will you still be coaching when my baby's in college so you can be her coach too?? lol...