Tuesday, May 22, 2007

From a few years ago...

Scott Hawes and I came to Maranatha in the fall of 1993. You can see from the pictures posted here that we have changed a little. I have also added a few new links to the right including the link called "History Blog". Over the next year, our publications department will be posting many pictures and articles about the history of Maranatha from the last 40 years. 2008 marks our 40th year in existence. Feel free to leave comments there and many of you alumni are welcome to submit articles or pictures for that blog. -C

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Coach, is that you? :)

Jill Thompson said...

Don'tcha miss that old gray nissan?

Anonymous said...

WOW... =P

Sarah said...

They both still have those shirts, I think...... (well, I know one of them does). :-) Does anyone want to take up a collection for some new t-shirts??

Coach C said...

Sandy, I'm not exactly sure how you mean that...

Rose, yes it is me...I am twice the man I used to be.

Jill, that was a great car. It got me through Chicago many times. 40+ MPG...

Kj, i've seen a picture of you lately...

Sarah, it still fits and looks awesome! It had better still be in my drawer tonight... I think I will wear it on Saturday, just because.

Dora said...

that picture is funny.. I remember that you and I were in the same music theory class.. I think we both ended up changing majors!
and I grew up with scott! you guys look so young!

Coach C said...

Dora, you knew us both 'way back when'...

Anonymous said...

AHHAHAHA>>..you literally made me laugh out loud at your comment back at me!!! I have a good reason for my large belly though =). However, hopefully the next time you see me in person I will have gotten ride of the belly...lol...we'll see =P...I may not be able to run in 2008 to play in the alumni game ;).

Anonymous said...

And twice as funny!