Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Deadline for Soccer Camp!

Soccer Camp is filling up quickly. Remember that you can register online and that there is a significant reduction in cost if we receive your registration before June 1. We have recently added a group discount - but you have to call the athletic office here at the college to get details. The group discount applies to early registration and for registrations received after June 1.
I scored another goal for the Madison Masters last weekend. The keeper was out and I collected a rebound and chipped him from 40+ yards. It made up for the PK that I missed in week 2...my shot was on goal, but the keeper saved it in the corner. Some of you may remember that I tell you to never change your mind about what you are going to do on a PK. I always shoot low and right if the goal means something, but in my approach, I changed my mind and hit low and left. As Charlie Brown used to say, "Those who can't do, coach instead." - C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go on the goal, coach =).