Monday, July 09, 2007

Uj

Stephanie Ujvary (pronounced "yoo - vai-ree", but she doesn't have to worry about that anymore) was married last Saturday. She was a member of the women's team in 2003 and 2004. In 2003, she ranked 18th in the in goals scored and 22nd in points in the NCAA III with 22 goals and 7 assists - and led the nation in cell minutes on the phone with her boyfriend who is now her husband. Wish we could have been there. . . I love WY. . . may the Lord bless Steph and Joel as they seek to follow the Lord together. - C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe - that's happy =)!!

Coach C said...

make sure we get a birth announcement in a couple of weeks. if you don't have my phone# let me know

Anonymous said...

email me your number just in case cuz I know it's not in my phone since the one with your number broke a year ago...

roamingalien@juno.com

=)