Friday, July 13, 2007

Register for Soccer Camp!

I drove up to Green Bay yesterday to conduct a one-day clinic for Bay City Baptist. I always enjoy going up there. We had a little bit of bad weather, but everything worked out just fine. I was almost late because I41 is down to one lane near Fond du Lac - a warning to those of you who might be travelling up that way.


My real reason for this post: Maranatha Soccer Camp starts a week from Sunday! Make sure you are registered and ready to go. We already have players signed up from Arizona, Oregon, Virginia, Illinois, Indiana and a better than average contingent from good 'ole Wisconsin. Not too many from Michigan this year. If anyone is coming from that direction, Swifty wouldn't mind a little company.

Mr. Thompson, Larry Carlson and myself lined our fields this morning. They are in good shape, but the upper field is a little dry. We hope for a few showers this weekend. Next week, I will be driving to Rochelle, IL every day for a boys camp at the public high school. Go Hubs! -C

No comments: