Thursday, July 19, 2007

Soccer Camp Starts on Monday!

Okay, this post is really messed up and I don't have time to fix it. Hopefully you get the idea. If there is anyone who can edit HTML code. . .I could use your help. . .

Campers may begin to register by 4 pm on Sunday afternoon in the foyer area of the Denney Gymnasium. Staff can begin to arrive around that time as well - although it would be nice to have a few here early. Here are the staff assignments for registration:












Payment/registration: Coach Adam, Coach C










Room Assignments/ Camp Schedule: Swift, Muse







Information Card: Kutz, Campbell








Soccer Gear Sales: Martinez, Dow












Field supervision: Ashton, Hollenbeck

We are expecting our largest group of campers in the history of Maranatha Soccer Camp, but there is still some room available. Campers can register on Sunday, but it would be nice to know if you are coming. Email me or fill out a website feedback form at mbbc.edu.

Can't wait to see everyone next week! - C

I need a geek . . .



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coach...I hope camp is going well. Sorry I won't be around to bring you Gatorade!