Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Favorite Pictures

Sometimes I don't have anything to post about, but conventional wisdom says that bloggers must post every 36 hours or people stop looking at their blog. Typically everyone likes to look at pictures, so I have decided to post some of my favorites from the last few years. My only regret is that I only have digital pictures from the last three years from which to chooose. I have plenty of old "film" pictures going back to the first team in 1997 - thanks mostly to Carrie Patrick. I enjoy looking at those old pictures once in a while, but they are difficult to share on the web.

This picture was taken by Sean O'Morrow during the announcing of starting line-ups before a game at North Central College in Naperville, IL. Sean is a good photographer, but we had to give him a pep talk in order to get him to walk out in front of everyone and take the picture.
This was the ladies' third game in as many days, including a double OT win against MSOE on Thursday, a match against Concordia-Chicago on Friday, a sleep over at Haley's that night and a match v NCC on Saturday. I like the colors in this picture and I always wonder what comment that Kimmy G. just made. I also think that it is interesting that you can tell a little something about each of the player's personalities by how they are standing or holding their hands or where they are looking.-C

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I knew there was a reason I felt compelled to blog often....now I know it is for a good cause--I cannot lose any of my readers!
I love Christine in this picture. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Josh! It's Danna (Waltz)! Not entirely sure how I ran across your blog, but thought I'd say hi & a huge congrats on deciding to try for #3 (& getting that boy!).

We have two girls & a boy, as well, & it's been a fun ride noting the differences. He's hysterical!

Sarah, it takes a special woman to sweetly support her man's involvement with college women day in & day out. I am edified by your comments & your own blog ~ thank you for being an example where you may not have even known you were one! (Our family grew up alongside the Caucutt's ~ just fyi.)

See ya around cyber-land, guys.

Coach C said...

Hey, Danna, good to hear from you. Sarah met your parents at an event at FCS in William's Bay last fall. I always get a kick out of your dad. I love my two girls, but I am getting a little excited about having a boy around. I couldn't coach without Sarah's support.