Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Home Again

Most of us have been home now for almost a week. I am finally sleeping well and night and getting back into the routine of life in Watertown. I may continue to share stories and pictures from the trip to Germany as well as keep all of you who check this blog updated on our soccer teams in the next couple of months. However, I need to thank a number of people who worked hard to make this trip a success.
Adam Steen - We jokingly called him our team "mom", but I appreciate the many times that he took resposibility to get things done. Furthermore, almost all of the pictures on this blog are from his camera and I used his computer for most of the updates while we were in Germany. I won't tease him anymore about bringing too much stuff.
Dave and Linda Adam - Dave and Linda were with the women's team during the entire time. I appreciate their ownership of the project. I never had to think twice about where the women's team was supposed to be and if they would make it on time.They put up with alot of inconveniences, but their service to the Lord was invaluable.
Jeff Brown - His administration of this effort was outstanding. His heart for the Germany people is incredible and I know that he worked very hard in preparation and in carrying out this project.
Charles Ellis - A big thank-you to "Charlie" for all of his interpreting work at soccer camp and all the work he did to make things in Ingolstadt go smoothly. I greatly appreciated his heart for the members of the men's team.
Oliver Meyer - I am excited for the church at Erlangen as Oliver moves closer to being the full-time national pastor of that congregation. I know that the ladies team grew very close to the members of that church and Oliver was one of the reasons.
Christoff Rutgers - Christoff was a pleasure to minister with in Ingolstadt. He was the right man to lead our men's team in it's ministry. I appreciate his heart for his people and I believe God is blessing his ministry in Ingolstadt.

Here are a few more pictures from the trip.

After a nine-hour flight.




Nurnberg.
More pictures are coming. - C

No comments: