Friday, April 27, 2007

New President!

I hate to "bump" the post about my wife's birthday today, however, I need to mention to all of my readers that Maranatha has announced that our new president will be Dr. Chuck Phelps from Trinity Baptist Church in Concord, New Hampshire. The last 10 months with Dr. Oats and the rest of the administration in charge have gone extremely well, but it will be nice to have this position settled. Please pray for MBBC in the coming year.

Don't forget to wish my lovely wife, Sarah, a happy birthday on the post below.-C

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I see where I rank....
Just kidding. I am glad that I am not the first thing that people see when they come to your blog anymore! :-)

Coach C said...

Your 15 minutes of fame ended quickly. You're still the lead post on the blog of my heart. :)

Jill Thompson said...

Ew, Josh . . . and Sarah said that Kevin and I are ultimately mushy! Not so much . . .

Anonymous said...

Now getting back to the subject at hand, we'll miss Chuck Phelps around here. He's leaving the leading fundamental church in New England. On one and, it is sad to see him go. On the other hand, I wonder if I should be preparing a resume for an empty pastorate...?