Friday, September 21, 2007

Kim (Gavitt) Terpstra

Hopefully this picture doesn't get me in trouble. . . it was all Kim's fault.

Kim Gavitt was married over a month ago, but I have just gotten around to posting a link to Kim and Caleb's wedding pictures. Scroll down if you don't see them right away. I was unable to find a permalink to the wedding post itself. Thanks to Laura (Frazee) Shaver for sending the link. The pictures look unbelievable, too bad they had to go all the way to Alaska to get this kind of scenery.

Mrs. Coach spent a summer working in a Bible camp in Alaska and tells me about it all the time. I would love to go up there some day. . . but I think the chances of us having another women's soccer player from AK who gets married up there are slim. . . Congratulations, Caleb and Kim! - C

2 comments:

gone forever said...

haha!! i LOVE this pic. It's great =P.

KIM said...

Ha ha ha, ok, that's funny.