Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day Three

Today was a long day. Most of us did not get back to the hostel until ten thirty. This will not be a long post since about half of the keys do not work on this keyboard. I#ll have to get a better one tomorrow. I think I saw an internet cafe on the way back - I might be able to get a better price than eight cents a minute. We scrimmaged the team from Pillsbury in the rain today. The field conditions were pretty poor. The final score was MBBC two Pills one. The number keys don#t work and onlz one of the shift keys work.
We also attended the Wednesdaz night service for the church in Erlangen. More tomorrow. -C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic on SI. Makes me want to be in Germany even more. Find some way to stay dry over there! Continuing in prayer for you!!

-Sand

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! Email me at allison.nolan@gmail.com

We will check every day!

Keep Dry and win souls!

Praying for you every day - Take lots of pics
We are all ok

Love, us

Sarah said...

You made it to Sharper Iron front page again. I am so proud!!! The girls will be proud to, when they see how they looked in the picture being viewed by hundreds of fundamentalists. :-)
I thought of the souvenir that I want--a German star. It is a 3-D star that can hang in your window. Please ask the missionaries if they have such things over there. I would be forever grateful if I received one!
Praying for you all....